Sunday, July 13, 2008

A QUICK COMPLAINT ABOUT MORE STUPID AMERICANS (Not a bash on America, but on the people that likely resulted in Bush being President twice)

The longest line I've ever seen to see a celebrity appearance was outside a Borders at Sunset & Vine in Hollywood. It was around the time Bill Clinton came out with his second book, "Giving," so I thought perhaps people were there to see him or some other President? Perhaps the Pope?

No, they were there to see Dog The Bounty Hunter!!!

And even more upsetting - he had a book!! These people had come to see this human Gremlin claim that he knew how to construct a sentence, and then another and another until somehow he managed to produce a book.

If THIS didn't prove the legend of the Hundred Monkeys - that if a hundred monkeys of normal stupid intelligence typed forever, eventually one might miraculously produce something readable - I don't know what does. The guy looks like the monster from "Predator", only he's also wearing Paris Hilton's brand of hair extensions - and his job consists of capturing the dumbest white trash America has to offer. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if a few of the morons in the crowd were people on his "git" list!

I can imagine that thought process: "Sure he might catch me if I git my book signed, but he's FAMOUS!"

Now, I have a fundamental question:

Before you get a book contract, shouldn't you be required to have an audience that KNOWS how to READ?!

Dog's fans all looked like they were lost inside the store - because I don't think they'd ever SEEN a book before. And they actually acted surprised when he walked in peacefully, rather than kickin down the door or breaking through the wall like the Kool Aid Man.

But to be surprised when he "turned out" to be racist? Sorry, look at him - he's King of the Racists!

You don't "accidentally" say the "N" word. At least guys who dress like that don't.

No comments: